Whipped Clouds of Flavor
- 1 small-medium celery root, scrubbed and cubed (don’t need to peel unless you desire). If you’ve never purchased and consumed this before it’s appearance may surprise you. It resembles a root alien and it’s flavor is incredible!
- 1 meium-large parsnip, chopped
- 1 small-medium rutabaga, chopped
- 1 burdock root, peeled and chopped
- 1 small-medium turnip, chopped
- 1 medium yellow beet, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil, or as needed for consistency
- 2-3 Tablespoons coconut butter (optional)
- ½ cup coconut keifer (optional)
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ cup parsley for garnish
- Add a fennel bulb to the mix, excellent for digestion and perfect for gut repair.
- Pepper to taste, but not technically gut repair.
- Scrub and chop all roots. How you chop them isn’t important because you will puree in the end.
- Steam all roots until fork-tender.
- Add everything, including oil, to food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You may need to do this in batches.
- Optional garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve as a substitute for whipped potatoes.
Join my newsletter AND receive free health information that your doctor isn’t able to offer you
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3.Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4.Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5.Use a small cookie scoop or medium soup spoon or form into 1/2 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, bake for approximately 10 minutes or until done (do you like them crispy or gooey?), time will vary depending on your elevation. I’m at high elevation so my times are different.