Sweet Potato Toast
- 3-4 thick and round sweet potatoes
- Toppings of your liking: Avocado, bacon, arugula, spinach, sprouts, tomato, salmon salad, egg, chives, macadamia nut aoili, to name a few
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes about 1/8 inch. You can make them as thick as you’d like, but they will take longer to bake.
3. Lay out sweet potato rounds on natural parchment paper, a baking sheet. I prefer a stone baking sheet, but metal is ok.
4. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Higher altitudes and thicker rounds will need more time.
5. Allow them to cool and store in a glass container in the fridge. When you’re ready to enjoy them, simply heat them up in a toaster or toaster oven and then add toppings.
Note: Slice the sweet potatoes and bake on natural parchment paper at 400° for about 20 minutes (maybe
longer, if they are thicker slices)…store in a glass container in the fridge and then heat up in the toaster or
toaster oven for a nice plant-based “toast