- 2 cans wild salmon
- 2-3 stalks celery, sliced down the middle and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar capers undrained or drained. I like the tart juice added, you may not.1 inch ginger root, peeled and minced
- ½-1 inch tumeric root, peeled and minced,2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 2 green onions with greens chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons freshly chopped dill or dried dill
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cumin to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lime or half lemon or to taste
- sea salt to taste
olives, sliced2 teaspoons paprika, technically not strict gut repair
dash of cayenne, technically not strict gut repair
1. Drain the salmon and flake it into pieces.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a ½ cup, pack the salmon salad in and mold into cup shape. Turn the mold over and gently plop on top of any green salad, or fill a celery stalk, a collard wrap or scoop up with slices of cucumber.
I like to make fresh Hibiscus tea. I strain the flowers and allow them to cool. I then place one or two flowers on top of the salmon cup mold for a beautiful, color contrasting decoration and tasty treat.