Yield: 3 1/2 cups
- 2 cups celery, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, thin slices or small cubes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced leek
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup raisins or unsweetened cranberries
Place all of the ingredients, except the raisins, together in a mixing bowl and stir well to coat evenly with the oil and spices. If you have a dehydrator, set it to 145º F and heat the food for about an hour, stirring occasionally to keep the top hydrated a bit. If it is possible to set your oven to 145º F, you can also try this method. Remove from dehydrator or oven. Add the raisins or cranberries and stir well. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving stuffing, even on a raw food diet!