HEMP SEED TABOULEH (glutenfree, grainfree)
Servings: 4 – 6
- 1 cup shelled hempseeds (you can find these at most healthfood stores in the bulk section)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (delete for nightshadefree and add more cucumbers)
- 1/2 cup black olives or pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cucumber chopped in quarter
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until combined. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve on a bed of butter lettuce or spinach. For a more sophisticated taste add a drizzle of pumpkin seed oil.