Gluten Free, Tapioca Crêpes
(makes about 5)
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour (or “Starch” – same thing)
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk (Native Forest cans contain no BPA)
- 1 Pasture Raised Egg Or egg replace, or 2 Tablespoons water or applesauce, or ground chia seeds also works well.
1. Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Heat up a non-stick pan on medium until a drop of water sizzles in it.
3. Pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture and tilt the pan in all directions to spread out batter to desired thickness.
4. Cook both sides until very lightly brown (2-3 minutes on each side).
5. Add salt and any other herbs (sweet or savory), or role with fruit, sausage, or melt a little coconut butter on it.