Ginger Chicken with Broccoli
Makes 6-8 servings
- coconut oil or avocado oil or butter/ghee
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1-2 lbs. Chicken thighs cut into 1″ cubes
- 4-6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional (after 2 months of gut repair)
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Heat oil in a wok or skill over high heat.
2. Add garlic and ginger to wok, and saute for 2 minutes until oil is infused.
3. Add chicken, stirring until almost cooked all the way through.
4. Once chicken is almost done, add broccoli. Continue to saute over high heat.
5. Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil ifneeded.
6. Continue to saute another 2-3 minutes, until allthe flavors are combined.
7. After it’s cooked, add coconut aminos and season with salt,pepper.
8. Serve warm