Beef with Broccoli
Makes 6-8 servings
- duck fat or coconut oil or avocado oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 12 lbs. beef, cut into 1″ cubes (I bought what was on sale, Ask the butcher for a nice cut for this stir fry)
- 46 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (ok for gut repair) or braggs liquid amino acid (not gut repair friendly)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional not for strict gut repair)
1. Heat oil in a wok or skill over high heat.
2. Add garlic and ginger to wok, and saute for 2 minutes until oil is infused.
3. Add steak, stirring until browned on all sides.
4. Once steak is seared, add broccoli. Continue to saute over high heat.
5. Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if needed.
6. Continue to saute another 23 minutes, until all the flavors are combined.
7. After it’s done cooking, broccoli is tender but not mushy, add coconut aminos and season with salt, pepper