Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Need a fast and easy snack? Are you an athlete on the go? A mother with hungry children in the car? Well, here is a chocolate chip cookie that will be sure to please everyone!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds OR 1 large egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (I also add 1 tablespoon vanilla powder)
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup or monk fruit to taste (maple syrup works well too)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Use a small cookie scoop or medium soup spoon or form into 1/2 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, bake for approximately 10 minutes or until done (do you like them crispy or gooey?), time will vary depending on your elevation.