Almond flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Need a fast and easy snack? Are you an athlete on the go? A mother with hungry children in the car? Well, here is a raw bar to give you energy while giving your taste buds a party!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (I also add 1 tablespoon vanilla powder)
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup or monk fruit to taste (maple syrup works well too)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free dark chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3.Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4.Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5.Use a small cookie scoop or medium soup spoon or form into 1/2 inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, bake for approximately 10 minutes or until done (do you like them crispy or gooey?), time will vary depending on your elevation. I’m at high elevation so my times are different.